On 4th July 1976 about 244 years back when thirteen colonies separated themselves from the British Empire and claimed their independence from them and this event eventually led to the formation of the United States of America. Hence: 4th July is marked as Independence Day of the United States.
Things to do on 4th of July 2020
- Fireworks all across the towns which give a warm experience of Independence Day.
- A backyard barbecue is one of the best ideas to celebrate Independence Day with your loved once.
- Parades and carnivals hold on a roadside where many were people with special kinds of costumes and hoardings participate in the parade.
- Carnivals all across the cities were held showing the real happiness of being in a democracy.
- There were Fairs and Concert in every part of cities giving peoples the reason to enjoy the day.
- Political speeches and ceremonies will also be part of the day.
- In addition, there were other public and private events held all over for the sake of celebration.
Things to do on 4th of July Independence Day in the USA
Note: The following options are from 2019, soon we will update ‘Things to do on 4th of July 2020’ and how to celebrate American Independence Day 2020 during COVID-19 outbreak with social distancing.
New York City: The fireworks show takes overall across the city, especially when it takes place across the Hudson River it gives the audience an unforgettable experience. There were parades on the streets of New York celebrating the Independence.
Washington DC: The celebration of Independence takes place all across the nation’s capital Washington DC. Where the parades start from the National Mall and continue by The National Symphony Orchestra, as there were many famous guests who were invited. The firework takes place and lights the sky.
Boston: The place where the tea party aspect of the American Revolution took place celebrates Independence Day with firework across the Charles River. There were many music concerts take place in the city giving peoples of the city a wonderful experience.
Bristol, RI: The city takes an active part in celebrating the glory of the nation. In Bristol the first parade was held in 1785, which continuously takes place to date, it never ever stops but increases in size. The series of public events also take place in the city like Baseball, Music concerts, fun run, etc.
Las Vegas: The city which never sleeps as well as never leaves the chance to party. On July 4th no doubt the city involved in a special party where Fireworks, Pool parties, Nightclubs, music concert involved in it.
San Francisco: Here the Independence Day takes place at Fisherman’s Wharf. There were free concerts as well as Fireworks all across the city, making July 4th a memorable night in the city.
Honolulu, Hawaii: The city of holidays Hawaii take an active part in the celebration of the day, In this city, one can get the lavish seven-course dinner, live jazz music performances and the view of fireworks.
St Louis: Welcome to the city where you need stamina for the party because you going to witness an all-day party in St Louis which includes a Pool party, musical concert, and the fireworks.